Fresh, classic Northwest flavor is always on the menu at Izzy's. For new arrivals to our Grill, Hot Food, Pizza, Salad, and Dessert bars click here to see what looks good to you (Just remember that the items described may vary by location, and not all currently featured entrees and salads may be listed; please call your favorite Izzy's to check its menu lineup).
Izzy’s famous 70+ signature salads feature only the best and freshest vegetables, fruits and toppings, to let you build a great salad that’s uniquely your own! Our Salad Bar also includes soup and fresh breadsticks. Perfect for anyone looking for a light yet satisfying meal.
Build your own, or mix and match with our Gourmet and Classic salads.
Like to be your own salad chef? Start with a bed of spinach or traditional lettuce mix, then choose your favorite toppings from: cucumbers, carrots, cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onions, cauliflower, beets, hard boiled eggs, peas, kidney beans, pepperoncinis and cottage cheese. Fresh fruit? You'll find two kinds ...whatever's juicy and in season.
Prepared daily with fresh ingredients!
- Power Salad - A blend of five healthy greens, carrots, red peppers, red onions, edamame, and craisins. A great match for our new Wilde Raspberry salad dressing.
- Caribbean Shrimp Salad - This unique fruit, veggie and seafood mix has been a salad bar favorite since 2004: shrimp, fresh cantaloupe, honey dew, green peppers, plum tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, plus our "secret ingredient": Caribbean Mango Vinaigrette dressing.
- Caesar Salad
- Potato Salad - A picnic classic.
- Macaroni Salad - A longtime Izzy's Favorite.
- Sunflower Seeds, Croutons, Bacon Bits, Chow-Mein Noodles.
Dressings and Specialty Toppings
- Bleu Cheese, Ranch, Light Ranch, French, Honey Mustard, Italian, Thousand Island and Wilde Raspberry.
Note: Items on the salad bar can vary from store to store, and season to season.
Get your fill of the good stuff! Each of our signature soups feature wholesome Oregon grown vegetables like carrots, broccoli and fresh corn layered with savory herbs and spices for a hearty, homestyle taste.
- Garden Vegetable
- Baked Potato Chowder with Bacon
- Chicken Noodle
- Broccoli with Cheese
- Creamy Tomato Basil
- New England Clam Chowder
- Chili Grande
Note: Flavors vary by location. Contact your local Izzy's to find out which 2 soups are being served daily.
Our pizza was voted #1 in the Northwest
Along with traditional pan crust pizzas, our famous pizza bar features home style "Artisan Crust" with hand-stretched dough (the pizza not shaped like a disk!) along with other innovative new varieties and old favorite recipes and toppings.
Made fresh every day, with our hand-tossed Artisan crusts.
- BST Pizza - Our newest pizza is topped with thick sliced bacon, fresh spinach, tomatoes, red onions, and a triple cheese blend. All of this, piled on our Artisan crust that’s been generously brushed with our rich garlic oil.
- Pesto Artichoke - A Perennial Favorite! Garlic olive oil sauce, pesto, 3 cheeses, artichokes and fresh tomatoes.
- Ask about our Seasonal Artisan Pizzas
- Caramel Apple Pizza - Back by popular demand, Izzy’s Caramel Apple Pizza. Made on our Artisan crust and topped with sweet spiced apples, crunchy crumb topping, then drizzled with caramel. Try this one a la’ mode!
- Hawaiian Supreme - Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple
- Spicy Pepperoni - Loaded with an Abundance of Pepperoni
- Cheese Pizza - A Delicious Blend of Mozzarella, & Parmesan Cheeses
- Western BBQ Chicken - topped with Chicken Marinated in BBQ Sauce, seasoned with Herbs & Onions
- The Vegetarian - Mushrooms, Olives, Pineapple and Green Peppers
- Izzy's Special - Salami, Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef, Olives and Mushrooms
- Manager's Choice - Canadian Style Bacon, Pepperoni, Beef, Mushrooms, Pineapple
Gluten Free Crust available
Clean your plate — and then visit the dessert bar! Bring your sweet tooth, because we have EVERYTHING a dessert bar needs.
- NEW Cherry Strudel - A home-style strudel with oodles of cherries, baked in a light and flaky pastry dough and topped with sugar crystals. (Yum.)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Pecan Cookies (sugar-free)
- Bread Pudding - Izzy's specialty – a warm gooey mixture of cinnamon roll pieces and custard; great with our soft serve ice cream. (at some locations)
- Cinnamon Rolls - Save room for Izzy's famous cinnamon rolls - prepared just right to give you the best combination of gooey cinnamon goodness.
- Chocolate Lava Cake - Served hot, this cake oozes with a generous amount of chocolate syrup in the center.
- Triple Chocolate Brownies – Enrobed with chocolate and three times as delicious as the average brownie.
- Pudding - Chocolate or Tapioca!
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
You can then top it with:
- Soft Serve Ice Cream - Chocolate or Vanilla, in a cone or a dish, with chocolate, strawberry, or caramel syrup.
Note: Dessert items vary from store to store.
Dinner Grill Buffet
Izzy’s Dinner Grill Buffet has something for every taste, offering a wide array of choices from the hot food, pizza, and salad bars, and flame-grilled favorites like grilled steak. Top it off with a visit to the tempting dessert bar.
Dinner Grill Buffet Menu
- Street Taco Trio - Flaky Baked Fish with Crisp Coleslaw and Chili Lime seasoning; Hawaiian Pork with Sesame Garlic Sauce and Pineapple Salsa; Grilled Jalapeno Lime Chicken with Pico de Gallo Salsa and zesty Ranch Dressing. All three made with Grilled Corn Tortillas.
- Kalua Pulled Pork - Slow-smoked - Hawaiian style - then seasoned with our Signature Sesame Garlic Sauce and dressed with juicy chunks of pineapple.
- Grilled Steak - Seasoned and grilled just the way you like it on our open flame grill.
Other new and traditional items on our lunch and/or dinner buffet:
- Smoked Pork Riblets - These long-time favorites are slow smoked in-house and then tenderized to perfection. Served with our signature Hickory BBQ sauce, these meaty morsels are only served during our lunch; see you for lunch tomorrow?
- Grilled Balsamic Vegetables - Fresh vegetables are seasoned with Italian herbs and olive oil and are grilled in a wok on our open flame grills. (Vegetables never tasted so good.)
- Broasted Chicken - This Izzy's classic features a special combination of seasonings which complement a light, crispy crust. The meat is moist, tender and fresh-testing because our birds come straight from the farm and are never frozen.
- Barbecue Chicken - Chicken smothered in our own tangy barbecue sauce.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Mashed potatoes with our own garlic blend. Great alone or with our chicken gravy.
- Seasoned Potato Rounds - An Izzy's favorite! Cooked potato rounds with Izzy's special seasoning. A perfect side to our fried chicken.
- Baked Beans - Flavored with sweet molasses and slow smoked bacon.
- Classic Breadsticks - Fresh baked and lightly coated with butter and parmesan.
- Garlic Cheese Bread - Once you try it, you’ll be back for it every time. We take our traditional pan-pizza, rub it with garlic and load it with melted mozzarella.
- Penne Pasta - Tube-shaped pasta tossed with garlic and oil, great alone or with our home-style spaghetti sauce.
- Gravy - Creamy chicken gravy great with our garlic mashed potatoes and fried chicken.
- Garlic Green Beans - Sautéed green beans mixed with garlic, spices and red bell peppers.
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Hearty Marinara - By itself it's anything but "plain". Also served with sausage for a meatier flavor.
- Sweet Yellow Corn - Oregon grown. These golden nuggets are transported, cleaned, then flash-frozen within 4 hours of being picked.
Note: Dinner Grill Buffet items may vary from store to store.